Thursday, June 2, 2011

Photos: Budapest, Hungary (Night Shots) & Munich Airport

This is the last post for my trip to Europe (March 11th-21st 2011). We covered so much ground in so little time! Five countries in 10 days! And 10 days of pictures posted over almost 3 months! XD To see all of my pictures from my Europe trip from the beginning, (instead of in reverse!) look at the "Photos: Zurich, Switzerland" post from March and work your way back here! :D

Not very many night shots here, (that turned out anyway) so I combined this post with that of the munich airport.

The first night we went to a shopping mall, to do some much needed shopping. :D





CANDY! :D

This store had some really amazing blouses.

It's the Irish version of Marco Polo? 

The last night of our trip we went to a Hungarian restaurant with traditional, live entertainment! Very exciting!


Normally, I would try to NOT set my food on fire.




 You can see from the change of scenery that this is the next day at the Munich airport. I didn't take any shots at the airport in Budapest because personally I think that 4 in the morning is TOO EARLY.


What I want to know is why this kid has 3, half-finished bottles of coke
 and is not being carted away for potential acts of terrorism....

Why could we not have had this beautiful weather when we were in
 Munich a few days previous!? DX


Well, that's all folks. I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures as much as I did.  :D Each country was unique, each city different and exciting! It was unfortunate that this trip was plagued with bad weather. I hope to revisit these countries in better weather. I loved all the countries I visited on this trip and wish that I could have stayed in them for much longer. But all good things must come to an end.

And on that somber note I have to say: this will be my last trip with Mr. Cluff and Loretto Abbey. I greatly enjoyed all the trips I did with my school and was so pleased they let me come even after I graduated. I want to say a very special thank you to Mr. Cluff for the amazing opportunity he offered us  all (and continues to offer) to travel to exciting places! I enjoyed the three trips I was fortunate enough to go on (Egypt, China and Europe), and will miss the fun and exciting travel experiences as I enter university. I think by the time I graduate, Mr. Cluff will have retired from his teaching position, which is a shame, but such is life.

These trips have only made me want to travel more and experience more of the world! I look forward to traveling on my own and seeing the rest of the world! So thanks for an awesome time! :D

My next destination: London, England and Edinburgh, Scotland! (June 15th - 29th 2011) Look forward to it!

BACK TO PHOTO ESCAPES

No comments:

Post a Comment