Sunday, April 24, 2011

Photos: Innsbruck, Austria

Happy Easter everyone! I don't know how I went for so long without posting anything?! Anyway, without further ado, I give you: Innsbruck, Austria!





The best picture I could get of the famous
 ski jump.




UNICYCLE~!!!

We passed this bridge like 3 times before, and this was the only good picture I got.
I guess 3rd time's the charm?



This statue was really weird.





We ate at this restaurant, but inside, because it was really windy.


The famous golden roof.







These were the most delicious dumplings ever. Of all time.

Unfortunately, we did not get a lot of time to explore here that afternoon. I would have liked to have spent more time looking around. I guess I will have to return someday.

Next stop: The Swarovski Crystal Museum!

BACK TO PHOTOESCAPES

No comments:

Post a Comment