Monday, August 12, 2013

August Update

Hey everybody! What's that? It's August already? D: Nooooooooo.

This past weekend I attended Otakon, which marks both my second US convention and the last con of the season for me, as for the first time in about 9 years I will not be attending FanExpo. (However, there is a possibility that some of my panda and owls may be making an appearance at my sister's table in the artist alley!)

Otakon was quite excellent! Saw lots of cool costumes, hung out with my people, bought some stuff and ate a heck of a lot of delicious food. I only found one Sakura to take a picture with at the con, but she was just as excited as I was, so it was ok!

Tomorrow I will be concluding my Asuna posts, which means that I will be finished with Anime North 2013 stuff. But fear not! There are still lots of cosplay projects to catch up on! Otakon costumes will be posted over the coming months, so there are still plenty of things to look forward to! Coming up will be Kero & Suppi from Cardcaptors, Presea from Tales of Symphonia and another alternate costume for Asuna. (This will probably be enough material to last me until November. Hahaha)

I'm still just like a kid and don't want to go back to school again! :P

Bye for now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment