Monday, January 7, 2013

January Update

Oh look! I'm still alive! :D

Well with Christmas and New Years over, we are going to be getting back into the groove with weekly updates and more school.  Definitely not enough material to last until April, so I am thinking of making my posts bi-weekly instead. Look forward to seeing lots of new  stuff (technically old, as there is a bit of a backlog) in the coming months.

I got a lot of new fabric for Christmas which I am looking forward to working with. And I made a bunch of Christmas presents for my family. All those will be coming up shortly. :)

Next month is Among Bobbins and Thread's 2 year anniversary! It feels like I've been blogging forever! And this month is my birthday! Lots of fun times ahead! >:D

Also: If you haven't seen the Hobbit or Les Mis yet, I highly recommend you do. Seriously. Like now.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment