Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pumpkin Carvings

Hello all! So Halloween has been officially over for about 2 months, but I thought I would still take this opportunity to share my pumpkin carvings from this year!

Pumpkin carving is a tradition that I have kept with every year since as long as I can remember. And now that I am older it is even more fun! >:D Because I actually have skills now.

This year's pumpkin was a little rushed. And my camera settings appeared to have been bumped, because all my pictures are unusually dark... Oh well. I went with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme. On one side is Jack on the hill (Though it kind of looks like he's surfing...) and the other is the masks of Lock, Shock and Barrel. Watching The Nightmare Before Christmas every Halloween has become a tradition of mine.That and watching DTV Monster Hits. ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment