Monday, September 5, 2011

September Update

Holy carp! It's september already? And I managed to disappear off the face of the earth, AGAIN. In all fairness, prep for FanExpo was crazy-hectic and took up all my time.  But still, now I am even more behind on my picture posting... sigh. (Seriously, my last post was almost a month ago, I am starting to feel like a failure of a blogger!)

I made owl bags, hair accessories and necklaces to sell, and put together 3 costumes: the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who, Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter, and a steampunk-lolita creation of my own original design. More pictures coming up in early september. (Hopefully)

But I didn't make any business cards, so hopefully the 4 people who bothered to ask for one and received this url on a scrap of paper actually made it here... DX Next time I will have business cards!

In the middle of all of that I went to Montréal for the Jean-Paul Gaulthier fashion exhibit at the Musée des Beaux-Artes. A very fun trip. :D

I saw the Cirque du Soleil perform Totem last week! What an amazing show!!! 

I start university this week at Ryerson, which I am very excited about! (And really nervous, but mostly excited!) Orientation was last week and I met a few people from my program who seemed very nice! Looking forward to what I hope will be a wonderful, if busy, year! :D

Here's how it's going to work: I will finish posting Edinburgh pics, and then I will take a 2 month fast forward to post my FanExpo costumes and products. Then I will back track to the rest of London, and Folkestone and continue in chronological order. XD (Meaning that after that will come the farm, Tremblant, Quebec and then Montréal, Quebec.)

Hoping I haven't lost you in my absence? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment