Monday, August 8, 2011

Photos: Edinburgh, Scotland Day 1 (Part 2)

Continuing on my very long first day in Edinburgh! (It was nice that the sun sets so much later there!) I walked back down from the crags, and back into town to find some dinner.






^ What a name! XD



There's Edinburgh Castle, which I toured the next day.

I stopped in a pub for some food. This was the only place I ended up eating yorkshire pudding during the entire trip! I am so ashamed! D:

For those who don't know, yorkshire pudding, isn't a pudding at all, it is a crispy pastry shaped like a bowl.

^ So blue? XD

A very hilly and complex city, I'm not surprised I got lost!



This is the grassmarket area, where I was originally supposed to be staying.







Next up: Edinburgh, Scotland Day 2 (Part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment