Monday, January 9, 2012

January Update

Hey all! I disappeared off the face of the planet for a long time. O.o  I mean, it's already 2012!

...Well I'm back. I finally finished with the Fanexpo stuff, and I'm ready to move on to some more recent material. Yeah. School's been keeping me very busy.

Woot.

In the next little while we will get to look at some of the stuff I made for school, as well as all the christmas gifts I made this year. 


Elanne's panda bag & Mum's jumper!


Alex's scarf & Mike's sweater!
My shop project, and my sewing project of first term will be posted once I track down all of the progress pictures taken on various people's cameras. XD

As for future projects? The next on the cosplay list is Alex's costume for Katsucon in February! Look forward to it! After that? Focusing on the Katamari entry for Anime North. It will be epic.

Jelly wishes you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ;D







No comments:

Post a Comment