Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July Update

Greetings all! It's shaping up to be a pretty busy month here, after a fairly lazy June. Debating attending Atomic Lollipop this weekend for one day, but still haven't decided yet...

In other news I finally joined the 21st Century and got Instagram! I've been posting lots of detail shots and progress pics, as well as cool fabrics I find and other random things. My username is bobbinsthread so be sure to check that out if you're interested!

Lots of projects on the go including my 2 new costumes for Otakon, which is coming up in August. They are Sakura (school uniform) from CardCaptor Sakura and Toph (fire nation disguise) from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Two easy costumes for the unbearable temperatures of Baltimore. :P I will probably bring one more costume to that convention, but I will probably leave that selection up to you guys!



Those following me on facebook or instagram know this already, but the kigurumi I was working on is finally done! Excited to take some finished shots of me wearing Toothless sometime this week. I've also finished the shirt I was working on and nearly finished the messenger bag I am making.

I have updated my Cospix profile, which now includes all of my costumes, including the ones I made for my sisters and the ones that are currently in progress. Check that out here!

I've begun posting my Forest Guardian costume (which will be presented in 4 parts), so stay tuned for more of that! More exciting things to come this month! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment