Sunday, November 6, 2016

November Update

It's November? This year is going way too fast for me...

In other news I decided to stop being a caveman, catch up with the times and get a Tumblr account. I'm going to use it very similarly to my facebook page--posting progress shots and links to my blog. Be sure to check it out! Click here to go to the adventuresome wilds of the tumblr!

Rest assured, I will still continue posting my detailed blog posts and longer tutorials here. Because that's how I roll. (I'm clearly making myself sound ancient.)

Halloween was pretty casual. But I did go out this year as the weather was actually not horrible. And in unexpected news I brought not one, but TWO costumes out of retirement for the event.

I am of course speaking of my Gryffindor robes--which I lent to Blayke--and my Crow Soldier mask. If you want to take a trip down memory lane, follow those links all the way back to 2011. When times were simpler and I had no idea what I was doing.

Things are going pretty slowly, but my projects are coming along. Fingers crossed I can keep motivated and get it all done!

That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment