Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December Update

Hey all! I'm back from vacation now. I had a blast in Japan visiting with Alex! ;D Super times in Fukuoka, Beppu, and finally seeing Mt. Fuji. Lots of great adventures, and I have mixed feelings about coming home. (I would just like to be on an adventure forever.) And I also I bought more fabric, but that's hardly a surprise. I'm pretty sure I qualify as a hoarder.

I can't believe it's December already? And yes, I always say that. I like to think that it's a good thing that I always think time is moving so quickly--I usually attribute it to that old saying, "time flies when you're having fun". But every once in a while I feel as though time is slipping away through my fingers and I'm not doing something worthwhile. Being in job limbo for a while has been a bit disheartening. I guess I just sometimes feel like I'm not a productive member of society. Or maybe it's just that job hunting is generally super depressing. Well, no need to burden you with all my negativity. But the "real job" hunt continues.

In the meantime, I will most likely be working on a collection of accessories that I will be selling. Still prototyping, but I will most likely have something real soon! (And yes, I realize that was super vague!)

In recent and super awesome news, Mike--a.k.a. EleventhPhotograph's cosplay photography book is out now! Super cool! :D And I don't think that just because there are a few pictures of me in it. So many talented cosplayers and tons of great shots! Proud of him! Was glad he was able to drop off my copy before he moved back to Japan.

I've got a few secret projects to start on in the elf workshop. Apparently Christmas is this month? And I've got fabrics for my next cosplays in hand. I can hardly wait to start working on those.

As for upcoming blog content: The last Sakura post will be up this Thursday (so, tomorrow), ending the unnecesarily long and drawn out Sakura post saga. Then there will be a few not-cosplay/small projects to finish off the month of December. The new year will kick off with Vaporeon--bringing us up to date with current costumes--followed by any secret Christmas projects. Afterwards? Who knows?

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment