Sunday, December 29, 2013

December Update

Hello all, and Happy Holidays! :D

It's been a crazy Christmas so far, what with the ice storm and power outages on top of the usual Christmas mayhem. (It got to the point where I was using my backup battery from my computer to run my sewing machine so I could finish my Christmas presents in time...) Now I can actually post some pics of what I've been working on, since before it was top-secret elf work.

There shall be more progress shots up on facebook this week, as I have some time to work on things before I am back to school, and I will be finishing the blog posts for my Christmas gifts and my Presea costume (once I fix up my axe and take some finished shots). Have some serious work to do on my original costume for costume-con, which has been on the back-burner for months. (But I have sent my ear-sculpts off to be turned into prosthetics, so I am excited to see how those turn out!) Hoping to finish the bulk of the sewing this week, leaving the details to work on over then next few months.

I received some cool new fabrics from my sister this Christmas and I am very excited to make some new things with it! (Though exactly what I am not sure yet...)

That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment